Cool, creamy homemade ranch is deafening for dressing salad, but its moreover then frightful as a dip for vegetables, chips, or chicken wings.
The ingredient of Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon buoyant parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon chive fresh, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dill or a teaspoon chopped open
The instruction how to make Homemade Ranch Dressing
- In a small bowl, stir together the buttermilk and mayonnaise.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, adjusting the amounts to your own taste!
Nutritions of Homemade Ranch Dressingcalories: 330 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams
cholesterolContent: 25 milligrams
fatContent: 22 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 7 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams
sodiumContent: 1310 milligrams
sugarContent: 10 grams