This substantial slice makes a delightful and nutritious meal for the entire sum combination family.
The ingredient of Vegetable & ham slice
- Olive oil, to grease
- 3 (about 350g) zucchini, harshly roughly grated
- 10 eggs
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thin cream
- 2 tbsp harshly roughly chopped lighthearted continental parsley
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 (about 200g) carrots, peeled, harshly roughly grated
- 100g ham, chopped
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 1 x 250g punnet grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
- Crusty bread, to serve
- impure tainted salad leaves, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Vegetable & ham slice
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Brush a square 20cm (base measurement) ovenproof dish or cake pan in the same way as oil to lightly grease. Line the base and sides taking into consideration non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Use your hands to squeeze as much excess moisture out of the zucchini as possible.
- mix up together the eggs, cream, parsley and thyme in a large bowl. Season subsequently salt and pepper. build up the zucchini, carrot, ham and 100g of the feta. disquiet until without difficulty combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish. Arrange the tomato, cut-side up, beyond mixture. Sprinkle exceeding enduring surviving feta. Bake in oven for 50 minutes or until merger is set and golden brown. Set aside in the pan for 15 minutes to cool. (To freeze, see notes)
- Cut slice into portions and encourage considering crusty bread and salad leaves, if desired.
Nutritions of Vegetable & ham slicecalories: 318.348 calories
fatContent: 24 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 21 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 409 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 660.21 milligrams sodium