Pork And Quinoa Salad similar to Boneless Pork Chops, Quinoa, Water, Olive Oil, Paprika, Garlic, Romaine Lettuce, Queso Fresco, Red Onion, Lime, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Salt, Black Pepper
The ingredient of Pork and Quinoa Salad
- 12 ounces boneless pork chops thinly-cut, 1/4-inch thick, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup queso fresco OR feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cucumber cut into bite-sized pieces
- black pepper
The instruction how to make Pork and Quinoa Salad
- Combine the quinoa and water in a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to medium heat and let the quinoa cook until all the water is evaporated.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add pork and sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Sautu00e9, stirring frequently, until browned and cooked to 145 degrees F., about 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic 1 minute before itu2019s done. Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
- On a large platter, arrange the lettuce.
- In a large bowl combine the cooked quinoa, queso fresco, red onion, lime zest and juice, cherry tomatoes and English cucumber. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the quinoa over the lettuce, followed by the sautu00e9ed pork.